Address: Berkeley National Lab
Phone: +1 510 486 4846
Education & Qualifications
B. Sci. (Hons) Physics & Mathematics
B. Elec. Eng. & B. Bus. (incomplete)
Staff Scientist, Berkeley National Lab
Physicist, Argonne National Lab
Postdoc, The University of Melbourne
- Since 2005 I have authored 100 peer-reviewed publications,
- Total citations: 2226,
- i-10 index: 44,
- h-index: 20,
- I co-supervise 2 graduate students and 1 postdoc,
- I have jointly acquired $4.3M in research grants since 2011:
- D.J. Vine, C. Preissner, B. Lai, J. Mäser, C. Jacobsen and S. Vögt, 'The Velociprobe: Ultra-High Resolution Ptychographic Hard X-Ray Nanoprobe', funding from Lab Director's Research and Development fund,
- S. Wild, S. Lleyffer, T. Munson, D. J. Vine and I. McNulty, 'Mathematical Modeling and Optimization for Automating Coherent X-Ray Diffraction Imaging', funding from DOE Office for Advanced Scientific Computing Research.
- D.J. Vine, D. Shapiro, K. Kleese van Dam, H. Ohldag, Y. Chu and C. Jacobsen. 'A pilot collaboration to apply advanced computing capabilities to high resolution coherent imaging of energy materials at light source facilities', funding from DOE Basic Energy Sciences and the Office for Advanced Scientific Computing Research.
- C. J. Jacobsen, D. J. Vine, G. Woloschak, T. Paunesku, S. Vögt and Q. Jin, 'Cryo ptychography combined with x-ray fluorescence analysis of metals in cells', funding from NIH.